Ericsson Country Manager a Key Account Manager Slovenia in Ljubljana, Slovenia
Y*OU + Ericsson a powerful combination*
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Country Manager and Key Account Manager Slovenia.
The role is responsible for all Ericsson businesses in Slovenia. Secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development and management of Ericsson resources based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage Ericsson internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Act with strong authority and accountability to develop the business relation and actively contribute to making customers successful. Involves planning, organization, management and supervision of the overall performance of the company.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks
- Establish and/or strengthen Ericsson’s position in the ICT market
- Maximize customer relationship & build loyalty
- Lead & develop high performing sales teams
- Maximize customer relationship by building trust and loyalty
- Generate profitable sales and meeting quota
- Develop long term business incl. game-changing deals
- Incorporate high quality and delivery profitability throughout sales
- Lead and develop high performing and multidisciplined teams
- Ensure the legality of the company's operations
- Represent and present the company legally
- Be an ambassador for Ericsson in the country and interact with entities in the ICT industry, such as Regulator Bodies and Universities
Core Competences and skills:
- Proven track records in Telecom sales, presales and /or large-scale delivery
- Strong in consultative selling and meeting sales quota
- Fluent across engagement models, with proven experience with CxO level and value creation approaches
- Customer presence: ability to command the attention and respect of senior customer and industry executives, building trust.
- Ability to envision the future, engage and develop trusted relationships (mind-share with customer)
- Solid understanding of Telecom / IT market trends and competitive landscape
- Excellent interpersonal, social and presentation skills
- Ability to form and lead high performing teams, ability to collaborate
- Strategic thinking
- Strong at change management
- Financial Understanding
- Problem solving
- Personal traits: Result oriented, open minded, responsive, perseverant, creative, have passion to win
- MSc or MBA in Economics, Business or similar
- Existing relevant network with target customers
- Knowledge of Ericsson and/or other key industry players
- At least 5 years experience in Account Manager position in telecommunications
- Local, or willing to relocate to Slovenia
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Slovenia (SI) || || Ljubljana || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt;
Req ID: 236419